Thursday, September 18, 2008

Zune

I updated my Zune software yesterday. What a pain in the butt that turned out to be. When I got to work I realized my songs were showing up correctly but they wouldn't play. I just had to remove them and sync up again tonight. Everything is working fine now and the radio option was enough to keep me satisfied while working. I am so spoiled with having music playing now that it's pretty hard to be without it. The update is ok I guess. Got a couple of free games (Hexic and Texas Hold Em') and a little bit of a new look although not much. Mainly it gives you the opportunity to tag songs you listen to on the radio so you can connect to the Zune Marketplace (wirelessly) and make a purchase if you like. So, as painful as the update was I think overall it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Is the Zune Marketplace finally up and running in Canada? I haven't synced mine in months. I made a giant play list with all my songs and wanted to listen to them all before I added more. Finished yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...it doesn't look to be.
    Dammit.

    ReplyDelete