Monday, August 4, 2008

Day Two Without Jasper

I still have a hard time believing he's gone. Every time I go to pull out my computer chair to have a seat I expect him to be curled up and sleeping. Of course, he's not and it makes me a little sad all over again when I realize that. I know with time this pain will pass but for now...it is what it is. Squeegy doesn't seem overly different these past few days...ok...maybe a "tad" bit more cuddly than usual but that may be just my perception. I'm sure she is well aware that she's the only cat in the condo now and I'm pretty sure she's quite pleased with this "new" arrangement. She is also getting up there in age although I don't know exactly how old she is. She was already full grown when she stumbled upon the heated garage in the dead cold of winter. This December she will be approximately twelve. Knock on wood that I don't have to go through this weekend any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment