Thursday, July 10, 2008

Zune!

I LOVE my new Zune and I want the world to know it!!! Ok, maybe not the world. That's a little much, but how about a handful of peeps? Yesterday I watched my Global News podcast at lunch time. Talk about SWEET...what a geek I am. I also got to check out the wireless sharing with Tyler last night. He has an identical Zune and we were able to share music without much hassle at all. Of course, you can only listen to the songs 3 times or if 3 days pass the media will be deleted off your unit. Not too bad as it allows you enough time to check out a cd and see if you enjoy it enough to grab it yourself. *s* It doesn't let you share movies though but that's not a big deal really. I don't want to wait around THAT long to get one of those puppies! So ya, I am thoroughly enjoying my new toy. If you're on the fence for a new media player...I highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment