Sunday, July 6, 2008

Zune 80GB

I got one of these today! I plugged it into my computer and it synced all my music and a few other folders I wanted while it charged. I found the Zune software to be pretty easy to use and even the online marketplace was easy because I just signed in with my Hotmail account and I was downloading free podcast's within minutes. I checked out the FM radio and it works excellent. Gave the name of the station and a blurb...some stations show what song is playing which is superb! I haven't setup my wireless stuff yet. Basically if you have a wireless network you can sync wirelessly and also share media with other Zune friends. I've only used up about 8 gigs of space so I have a long ways to go! First test was my workout tonight. I was pleasantly bopping on the elliptical. As a side note...the reviews on the ear buds that get packaged with this unit are EXCELLENT. The only thing is, ear buds don't work for me because my canals are too tiny for them to fit in. Doh!!! Red has already put them to good use though. *s*

Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I got one for my birthday two weeks ago. I'm very happy with it. Bring yours on Wednesday and we can swap some music.

    ReplyDelete