Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wildlife



We went to Terrace yesterday and saw a bear at the side of the road. My brother stopped so I could get some pictures but I was so excited I only got some blurry shots. :-( Than a big rig went by and scared the bear back in the bush. Red and I have seen a TON of animals on this trip and this was our second bear siting. Must be that it's spring time and they are moving around alot.

Last night I took some cold medicine...which I don't like doing cause it totally loops me out but I was desperate for some relief. Anyway, I got up woozy and looked out their patio doors and there was a deer meandering by. I told them and they thought I was hallucinating cause I guess this is not a common occurrence. So anyway, we were able to walk right up to Bambi and snap a few pictures.

I am still feeling like death this morning. Blah.

1 comment: