Saturday, May 31, 2008

Poll Results!

Seven people voted this week and I guess I'd have to say I'm surprised that many of them have a lot of games. I thought this was a hobby that was lost...but apparently not. As you can see below the big one was Monopoly and of course, "other" had many as well. I wonder what games you all had that I didn't list??? Hmm??? Now that it's summer I don't see many board game nights going on...but you never know. On that dismal rainy weekend there may be a few of them happening at the table...just like when we were kids. *s*

What board games do you currently own?

Monopoly
5 (71%)
Clue
4 (57%)
Scrabble
3 (42%)
Risk
1 (14%)
Cranium
4 (57%)
Jenga
2 (28%)
Balderdash
0 (0%)
Sorry
2 (28%)
Taboo
2 (28%)
Skipbo
4 (57%)
Battleship
1 (14%)
Chess
2 (28%)
Pictionary
2 (28%)
Other
6 (85%)
None
1 (14%)

No comments:

Post a Comment