Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Mongolie Grill

We went for dinner with friends last night to The Mongolie Grill on 104 and 109th street. It was the first time I had been there and I quite liked the experience! They give you a bowl and there is a large buffet of things that you throw into it to make your own personal stir fry! There are tons of choices in vegetables, meats, seafood and sauces. They also start you off with a bowl of soup and you get rice with your stir fry. The food was fantastic and I just loved the way you do it. Very unique. The only thing you have to watch out for is filling your bowl up too much as the price of your meal is based on the weight of your bowl. Mine was cheap at under ten dollars for everything I wanted. I think the most expensive bowl was around Fifteen dollars. I definitely had enough on my plate when it was all said and done. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves Asian stir fry's and wants to try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment