Sunday, May 4, 2008

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Although I've been quite sick on my trip here in Kitimat I did happen to play a bit of our new game here. I used it with the Wii Zapper in the arcade mode which acts like a rail shooter type game. That's where the game does the actual moving for you. Just the kind of thing I like...just point and shoot some bad guys. If you like shooting things there is nothing wrong with this game. It's not exactly as "simple" as other rail shooters I've played. For example Ghost Squad is really just point and shoot. Medal of Honor gets you a bit more involved with the Nunchuk by making you utilize the zoom function for certain areas of the game. It's still fairly easy for people that just want to pick up a game and shoot stuff but you have to keep your eye on your health or you'll be starting over. I of course, had to start a few times but did manage to clear a few stages thus far. There is unlimited ammo in the arcade mode but I would imagine this is not the case if you were going through the adventure part of it. All in all, this is a good war game. I find the graphics pretty good as well for the Nintendo Wii. Two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment