Friday, May 23, 2008

Board Games!


At Dell, the guys on my team seemed to have some type of board game going those last few months till close. Although I didn't play at work...I so wanted to. So I finally got a chance to play last night. I invited some peeps over and they brought some games. Now these games are not sold at Walmart or ToysRus. These types of games can be found more at a Hobby Shop or comic store. I am completely hooked! These are the ones I really liked and will probably be buying for my own collection. Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride. Very entertaining indeed and I even think that my gal will like them! Time will tell. *s* Anyone else interested in some different games? Contact me and I'll hook ya up! As a side note, the new coffee table turned out to be a GREAT games board.

PS: Of course, no games night would be complete with out some Wii involved. We just had to play some Mario Kart. I pretty much got owned. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment