Monday, April 21, 2008

Winter is highly over-rated

Now don't get me wrong I do love the snow. I am a true and proud Canadian in so many ways. Today however is April 21st and I didn't want to wake to a blizzard happening! How foolish I was when I ventured out this morning on a 4 block walk to do some testing for a Government job. Where was my toque? Where were my boots and mitts? Where the HECK did all this snow, wind and ice come from??? Well, I did manage to survive my little trek but the tips of my ears were none to happy. After my testing I went home and grabbed my car to go to work. Another adventure on the icy Edmonton roads. Why is it there is always ONE driver that just goes like a bat out of hell? Weaving in and out of traffic like it were the middle of summer on dry pavement? I don't get it. So ya, here's to Old Man Winter. Please go away. I am so done with you till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment