Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wii Mario Kart

I had the opportunity to play this game yesterday. There was a bit of a Wii party here at my brothers but because I am so sick I was mainly a spectator. That was...until they pulled out the new Mario Kart! I just had to try it out. This game ROCKS! If you are a fan of this series than undoubtedly you will enjoy this game but I think you may be somewhat disappointed as it's alot like the older versions. Having said that...this game is still alot of fun. The wheel that comes with the game is doable but I didn't use it. I just grabbed the Wiimote, turned it sideways and steered my way into a frenzy. We had four of us racing but there were a total of 12 characters in the race which makes it frantic and interesting dodging all the debris people keep dropping in hopes of slowing you down. I did manage to win two races out of eight. Not too bad for a girl on her death bed. *s* Once again, Nintendo doesn't disappoint us with this game. I give it two thumbs up and I will definitely be adding it to our collection. You should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment