Sunday, April 13, 2008

Horton Hears A Who

Well I broke down and watched a kid's movie with Red. I know how much she loves these things. Me on the other hand...meh. Very rarely do I really enjoy these although sometimes I get a good chuckle here and there. This movie though did not do it for me on any level. The only part I actually liked was when the Mayor's son took that huge step to the Observatory. Will kids like this movie? Absolutely. Does it have a good message? Of course, it's Dr. Seuss. Just be warned as this one is definitely geared to kids and not towards adults like the Shrek series has been.

On a second note we used Winamp remote to watch this movie through our Wii Internet Channel. It streamed the movie wirelessly over the Internet from my computer. You have to love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment