Friday, April 18, 2008

Auction at Work

We had an auction here at work the last couple of days and the only thing I really wanted was a Media Center Remote/IR Kit so when I get around to putting my computer in my TV stand I can start movies and music from the couch. It was a silent auction so as the minutes ticked down I still saw my name on one of the available ones. I think there were 9 in total. However, I had my name on one that didn't come with an IR Kit so it would be senseless to get that one so I scratched my name off after it was all over. *sigh* Oh well, I thought. I tried. Today everyone was picking up their loot and Tai-Chun came over to me and asked if I wanted to buy one of his remotes. He bid on two and got them both. YES...I'll take it I said!!! Today Tai-Chun is my hero but really, who am I kidding??? He's my hero and go to guy here at work everyday. :-P Thanks a MILLION Tai-Chun! You're the best.

1 comment: