Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wii Sports Needs A Warm Up!

So this last weekend Red and I played ALOT of Wii Sports. Having had the game for over a year you can imagine how surprised I was to come across a You Tube video showing me something in Wii Sports that I hadn't seen! The training section. Whenever we played the game we would just play the full games and didn't go into the training part of it. Well, it seemed like we played for two days straight. What a complete hoot! Baseball, bowling and tennis mainly. There was a price for this Wii Marathon though. My upper body is extremely SORE and I can barely lift my arms above my head without wincing! You gotta love a gaming console that works you out like that. Someone at work mentioned that people put weights on their wrists to get a better workout. That's not a bad idea at all but here's one suggestion. Warm up before you start playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment