Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nitro Bike for the Wii

I have just recently purchased this game and I definitely give it two thumbs up. If you liked Excite truck than you have got to get this game! You can play with four people or up to 6 players online. It didn't take long at all in career mode to unlock a small mini game that had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Picture this. You pin it as fast as you can down the straight stretch heading for bowling pins. Yup...bowling pins! You try to get a strike by being launched from your nitro bike after hitting a concrete wall and knocking the pins down with your rag doll of a body. Talk about a hoot at parties! I love racing games but sometimes the interface and modes are far too complicated. This is a simple yet surprisingly fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment