Friday, January 4, 2008

Sick To My Stomach

I was watching Global News earlier tonight. Apparently four teens broke into a home and ran sacked the place but instead of leaving it at that they put the family cat in the microwave and killed it. I am so sick to my stomach...STILL. So sad and totally senseless. There is something really wrong with a person that could do such a thing. Like their DNA has a glitch or something.

Ying and Yang. Good and Bad. I know you can't have one without the other. It sure doesn't make me feel any better even though I know this exists on a huge scale. It's times like this that really scare me. Like I haven't a clue what our "minds" are actually capable of.

I don't usually pray but I think tonight, I'll say a little prayer for an innocent little tabby cat.

9 comments:

  1. I am also confounded by what they did. I have always found that cat is better roasted in the oven or turned over a spit. The lack of spices is also weird as one should always use sage and a touch of thyme when cooking any feline (never basil as that should only be used with canines). The choice of wine for feline should always be a big red, such as a Shiraz or a good Merlot (I prefer an Australian Shiraz from the Barossa valley myself). If you would like any more hints on cooking feline be sure to check out my blog at morethanonewaytocookacat.duh, which is updated as I try more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, T-Rex...how I do miss your "Sick & Twisted" humor.

    Keep smilin'. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humour? I was being serious. Come on Teddy, you must share any hints you have for eating pussy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry!!! I have been thinking about it all afternoon and I am starting to get sore. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Grief Charlie Brown.

    Seriously grinning here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Redskins!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, you crossed the line. We're done.

    pfft

    ReplyDelete