Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Moment Of Truth

I just watched a new game show on tv tonight. Before the show airs the contestant gets asked 50 questions while connected to a polygraph machine. Then when the show starts they have 21 questions out of the 50 to answer truthfully for half a million dollars. If they feel they lied during the test they can change their answer truthfully and get it right.

Well...who in their right mind would do this??? The guy I watched had his wife there and I wouldn't want to be in the car on the way home from THAT! One of the questions he answered yes to was "would your wife lose trust in you if she knew about something you did". Another one was, "have you put off having kids because you don't think your wife is going to be your lifelong partner?". He answered truthfully with YES. You can imagine the look on her face. *thud*

On a funnier note, the last guy answered truthfully by stating he HAS padded his underwear to look better. Check out The Moment of Truth. Would you do it for cash?

Vanna, I'd like to buy a vowel, an "I"...for "I" am pleading the 5th.

2 comments:

  1. I would NOT ..Not in a million years!!! I have too many dark and dirty thoughts..But you always have those stupid people who will do about anything for money...How important is money when your family and friends think your a retard?

    ReplyDelete