Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Perfect Wii Gun

I purchased the Wii Zapper when it first came out. Overall the gun is ok but the game Link's Crossbow Trainer that comes bundled with it makes it a decent pick. The following games utilize guns. Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and Ghost Squad which are all available now.

I just finished watching a review on the Nyko Perfect Shot for the Wii. I like that it's spring loaded and that the nunchuck is not connected to the gun physically. I believe one gets a better shooting feeling with this type of gun.

Before the Wii Zapper hit the market I saw the Wii Light Gun which is comparable to the Perfect Shot. I purchased the Light Gun but was disappointed when I brought it home and found out I couldn't use it for my Resident Evil 4 game as there is no way to configure the shooting button to be "B" instead of "A". I have since purchased Ghost Squad and am happily shooting bad guys with no problems at all.
Again, this Light Gun has the connector at the bottom for the nunchuck controller so handling the gun is easier, or at least I find it easier. Red loves the Zapper for handling. The only real difference other than looks between this gun and the Perfect Shot is that the Perfect Shot has a clip that goes over your Wii Remote to hold it in. I had to rig up an elastic band around mine to keep the Wii Remote secure. I get a little too excited when reloading and the remote tends to go flying across the floor!

Do some research and find the perfect gun for you. You'll soon be set to go on a shooting spree like Rambo.

No comments:

Post a Comment