Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nintendo Wii Light Sword


Ok, this made me do a double take tonight. I was just flipping through the Zellers flyer and came across what's basically a Star Wars Lightsaber! I had to check it out online of course and sure enough there it was in all it's glory. Although it's definitely got a "coolness" factor I don't think I'll be investing in one anytime soon. Zellers is asking $34.99 not including the Wii remote or the multitude of batteries required to power up the LED. Nah, I'll wait until they launch a Star Wars game that will actually work well with this little gizmo.


May the force be with you.

3 comments:

  1. he he yup .. i saw that too on the front of the flyer and thought you'd think that was cool but yeah who are they kidding for that price

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must think Wii owners have "sucker" pasted on their foreheads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup you mean you didn't get the sticker....

    ReplyDelete