Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas Day And We're Burning Rubber!


Red and I don't really exchange Christmas gifts but I decided to put a Wii game in her stocking so we could have something different to play today. I was actually trying to find one she wanted called Mercury Meltdown but it was nowhere to be found. My second choice was Star Wars Lego cause I've heard that's a blast to play but I couldn't find that one either. So, I picked up Need For Speed - Pro Street. Basically it was the only racing game that was left on the shelf. It's not bad but it's definitely no Excite Truck. I find the menu interface completely horrible. The actual racing isn't too bad. Again, you turn the wiimote sideways but it's weird that the steering utilizes the wiimote up and down instead of side to side. It's easy to get used to but I just find it a little quirky. So we're leaving a lot of rubber on the road this Christmas morning. Red's managed to total a couple of cars which is always a good time.


I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment